This website places various strands of my work in a single electronic location.
Some Recent Articles
- On Canada’s acts of global health leadership: An Ottawa Citizen op-ed linked to the Fourth Replenishment of the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria (November 2013)
- On the global massive access education revolution: A World Economic Forum piece on 5 key dimensions of open access education (November 2013)
- On Asia’s role in defining global accountability for public and private sectors: A South China Morning Post op-ed (August 2013)
- On Africa’s agricultural challenge: A Brookings paper entitled, “Good Things Grow in Scaled Packages: Africa’s Agricultural Challenge in Historical Context” (May 2013)
- A condensed history of the Millennium Development Goals: A Foreign Affairs article called “Own the Goals: What the Millennium Development Goals Have Accomplished” (February 2013)
Send a note here if you have comments or would like to get in touch directly.